AI and Digital Transformation: New Paradigms for Accessibility and Inclusion Strategies
Join disability advocates, corporations, government agencies, academia, and accessibility executives at the 11th M-Enabling Summit, the leading all-inclusive conference and showcase dedicated to fostering innovations, solutions, and strategies for digital inclusion.
Participants will benefit from rich and unique networking opportunities with thought leaders, technology providers, innovators and developers of assistive technologies that serve more than one-billion Persons with Disabilities and an expanding aging population globally.
The 2023 M-Enabling Summit will examine how AI drives innovation and automation in multiple areas allowing to scale up digital accessibility in unprecedented ways and review risks for persons with disabilities that organizations need to mitigate.
Practitioners will be sharing how they manage their product lifecycles and digital transformations to support their accessibility journeys and help achieve their organizations’ Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI) objective. Case studies will illustrate how accessibility features of products and services are leveraged to better serve persons with disabilities and older persons in work environments, for digital products and services, urban and transportation environments, e-commerce, leisure, social or educational activities.
A unique venue for dialogue and cooperation, the 2023 M-Enabling Summit will feature panel discussions, open conversations with innovators and disrupters in digital inclusion, instant polls, networking meetups, brainstorming and live debates among disability advocacy leaders, business executives, accessibility experts, and information technology and assistive technology providers.
On day three of the Summit, the International Association of Accessibility Professionals (IAAP) will host a thought leadership Expert Forum on integrating accessibility into the organization’s lifecycle.
- How AI Will Transform the Digital Accessibility Eco-system
- The Future of User Interfaces
- Extended Reality and Assistive Navigation Apps and Services
- New Enablers for Inclusive Workplaces
- Marrakech Treaty: Addressing Gaps in Adoption at a Global Level
- W3C-WAI Update on Web Accessibility Guidelines
- The Impact of AI on Assistive Technologies
- Implementation and Impact of the European Accessibility Act
- Global Accessibility Regulatory Trends
- Drivers and Solutions for Inclusive Digital Gaming
- Scaling Up Users’ Feedback to Improve Accessibility Performance
- Latest U.S. Legislative and Regulatory Developments
- IoT for Independent Living
- The Impact of AI on Accessibility Testing
- Leveraging AI for Users’ Online Safety
- Latest Advances of Social Media Accessibility
- Technology Watch: Neurotechnologies and Brain-Computer Interfaces for Persons with Disabilities
- Inclusive Retail and Customer Service
What Attendees Have to Say About the Summit:
A great forum for accessibility newcomers and veterans to share best practices, learn, and make new connections.”Hale Pulsifer, Customer Accessibility Lead, Fidelity Investments
Quite frankly, one of the most interesting and well-organized accessibility-themed conferences that I have attended in recent years.Steven Winters, Policy Advisor, Transport Canada
Informative and keeps the community pressing for improved accessibility.Harry Denby, Program Manager, U.S. Department of Homeland Security