Leveraging Digital Transformation for Inclusion
Join advocates, corporations, government agencies, academia and accessibility executives at the 11th M-Enabling Summit, the leading all-inclusive conference and showcase dedicated to promoting innovations, solutions and strategies for the digital inclusion.
Participants benefit from the rich and unique networking opportunities with thought leaders, innovators, and executives involved in the implementation of digital accessibility. Join developers of assistive technologies serving more than one-billion Persons with Disabilities and an expanding aging population globally.
The 2023 M-Enabling Summit will explore the latest innovations and how mainstream organizations and information technology providers compete in the marketplace. Smart organizations know to focus on the inclusion of persons with disabilities and older persons in work environments, digital products and services, urban and transportation environments, e-commerce, leisure, social or educational activities.
As in previous years, practitioners will be sharing how their digital transformations support their accessibility journeys and help achieve their Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI) objectives, an imperative for organizations of all types.
A unique venue for dialogue and cooperation, the 2023 M-Enabling Summit will feature panel discussions, open conversations with innovators and disrupters in digital inclusion, instant polls, networking meetups, brainstorming and live debates among advocacy leaders, business executives, accessibility experts, information technology and assistive technology providers.
On day three of the Summit, the International Association of Accessibility Professionals (IAAP) will host a thought leadership Expert Forum on organizational strategies and implementation methods to achieve inclusive digital transformations.
- Deploying digital inclusion strategies in the Organization
- Scaling up digital accessibility with Automation and AI: Challenges and opportunities
- The acceleration of video and TV accessibility innovation across digital platforms
- Next steps for digital accessibility policies and standards
- Innovation at work: XR, metaverse, wearables, micro-electronics, NFC
- Broadband connectivity for work, education, and independent living
- Technology and services for accessible virtual workplaces
- Policy perspectives on digital inclusion
- Generational and intersectional digital gaps
- Neurotech and Brain-Computer Interfaces for assistive solutions
- Inclusive digital marketing and customer services solutions
- Open dialogues with digital inclusion movers and shakers
- The rising impact of global trends in digital accessibility
- Advocates’ perspectives on future directions for digital accessibility innovation
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Listening to end user’s experience
- Smart mobility solutions for persons with disabilities and older persons
- Drivers and solutions for inclusive digital gaming
- Users as digital creators: Perspectives on accessibility and self-expression
What Attendees Have to Say About the Summit:
A great forum for accessibility newcomers and veterans to share best practices, learn, and make new connections.âHale Pulsifer, Customer Accessibility Lead, Fidelity Investments
Quite frankly, one of the most interesting and well-organized accessibility-themed conferences that I have attended in recent years.Steven Winters, Policy Advisor, Transport Canada
Informative and keeps the community pressing for improved accessibility.Harry Denby, Program Manager, U.S. Department of Homeland Security