Two Day All Access M-Enabling Summit Conference Pass + One Day M-Enabling Expert Forum Presented by IAAP
|Two Day All Access Conference Pass||Full Package: Two Day All Access Conference Pass + 3rd Day Expert Forum|
|Private Sector Attendees:||$795||$995|
|Government, Non-Profit, and Education:||$595||$795|
Conference registration includes admission to two days of Summit sessions, luncheons, exhibit floor, coffee breaks, keynote presentations, networking events, professional meetups, opening night cocktail reception. Full package includes two day all access conference pass, plus third day M-Enabling Expert Forum presented by IAAP held October 26th.
For registration and payment questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Health Safety Protocols
To ensure the safety of all participants in the 2022 M-Enabling Summit, proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the CDC will be required.
Additional health safety protocols such as mask wearing or testing requirements will be further specified based upon updated official health safety guidelines for public meetings and best practices. For the latest information, please visit the Health Safety Protocols page.
Accessibility Accommodation Services Offered
- American Sign Language (ASL) interpretation will be provided in all plenary and breakout sessions, and Real Time Captioning (CART) will be available in all sessions on screen and with URL for mobile or personal computer viewing.
- Accessible digital materials and Braille materials, if requested in advance at the time of registration prior to September 15th, 2022, will be available at credential pick-up at the Accessibility Desk.
- If you require specific accommodations not listed in the registration form, please contact Patti Hoffend at email@example.com to discuss your needs. We require notification prior to September 15th, 2022.
- Cancellation Policy: Conference registration is non-refundable. A registered participant may substitute, at no cost, the name of another person in his or her place. Please submit name change requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration is not available on-site.
- International participants who require a visa to enter the United States will be provided with further information on their registration confirmation e-mail.
- Group registration discounts are available for groups of 10+ or more. Please submit requests to email@example.com
- Attendees are required to have event credentials to access sessions.
- Attendees must comply with the event health safety protocols.
Event Photography Policy
Attendees recognize that their photograph and/or likeness may be used for promotional purposes and grant the Summit the right to use their image in promotional materials, programs and events.
G3ict, the organizer of the Summit, values your trust, is committed to protect your privacy, and wants to ensure that you understand how your personal data will be used:
- Information gathered by G3ict during the registration process is used for the organization of the Summit including post-Summit surveys and announcements.
- Information gathered regarding alternative formats for Summit materials and accessibility services is share with the respective accommodation service providers, as necessary.
- Payment information is shared with G3ict’s payment processing portal Authorize.net.
- Privacy policies for the Summit are available on the M-Enabling page.
- While registering you will be asked if you agree to the following options. If you do not agree with those, you won’t be able to use the corresponding process or application.
- Allow storing of Summit registration data.
- Allow sending of confirmations.
- Allow sending of notifications and communications.