M-Enabling Summit 2023 selected proceedings sessions will be available post-Summit on the Performedia platform and the M-Enabling WebABLE TV Channel in December 2023 at no cost.
- Welcome & Opening Remarks, M-Enabling Summit 2023
- Opening Keynote: “The New Chapter for AI” by Jenny Lay-Flurrie, Chief Accessibility Officer, Microsoft. Introduction of Keynote Speaker by Axel Leblois, President and CEO, G3ict.
- Round Table: How AI Is Transforming the Digital Accessibility Eco-system. Moderator: Mark Walker, Head of Marketing & Communications, AbilityNet
- Keynote: “Launching a Standard for Accessible and Equitable Artificial Intelligence Systems,” by Jutta Treviranus, Ph.D., Chair, ASC Standard Committee and Director, Inclusive Design Research Centre (IDRC), OCAD University. Introduction of Keynote Speaker by Pina D’Intino, Senior Accessibility Adviser, Aequum Global Access.
- Keynote: “Harnessing the Velocity of Constant Change to Advance Accessibility,” by Peter Korn, Director of Accessibility, Amazon Devices and Services. Introduction of Keynote Speaker by Axel Leblois, President and CEO, G3ict.
- IAAP Expert Forum – Welcome Remarks
- IAAP Expert Forum – Round Table: Leadership Perspectives | Building Accessibility for Authentic Inclusion. Moderator: Victor Calise, Director, Global Culture, Equity and Inclusion, Walmart; National/International Accessibility Leader/Paralympian.
- IAAP Expert Forum – Data Blitz: Accessibility Inclusive Reporting | Does KPI Data Drive Decisions? Moderator: Katy Talikowska, CEO, The Valuable 500.
- Preparing for the Upcoming Impact of the European Accessibility Act (EAA)
- The WAI Forward: Working Together to Advance Digital Accessibility through W3C
- Town Hall | CVTA Coalition
- Leveraging AI Tools for Accessibility in Product Development
- New Frontiers for Inclusive Speech Recognition
- New Enablers for Inclusive Workplaces
- AI, Brain-Computer Interfaces (BCIs) and Neurotechnologies: Exploring New Frontiers for Persons with Disabilities
- The New Landscape of Accessible Media Platforms for Entertainment
- Evolving U.S. Federal Digital Accessibility Legal Landscape: Legislative, Regulatory, and Enforcement Updates, Expected Impact
- AI-Generated Images: Challenges and Opportunities for Persons with Disabilities
- Aging and Technology Policies: The Emergence of a Universal Human Rights Framework for Older Persons
- Smart Cities for ALL – Eliminating the Digital Divide through Procurement of Accessible Technologies
- The Cognitive Innovation Sprint Pitch Presentation
- Design for Every Gamer: Drivers and Solutions for Inclusive Digital Gaming
- Marrakesh Treaty 10th Anniversary: Why Its Implementation Matters?
- Creating an Industry-Consumer Alliance
- Mitigating Disability Bias in AI
- Smart Cities for All
- Bridging the Disability Divide Through Code Collaboration
- Adaptive and Accessible Tech – Now and the Future with United Spinal Association
- Emojis and Accessibility: What’s Possible?
- Five Musts for Inclusive Social Media Content
- The Way Forward: Empowering Accessibility with the Canadian National Institute of the Blind
- Self-Service Technology Regulations
- EDF & IAAP Overlay Statement
- Want to Achieve Accessibility and Inclusion? Let the Disability Community Tell You How.
- New Capabilities for Assistive Technologies in 2024…and in 2040!
- The Navigator: A Disability Inclusion Implementation Tool
- The State of Overlays
- CEOs Accessibility Engagement
- Breaking Barriers to Digital Inclusion with the American Foundation for the Blind
- U.S. State and Local Laws and Policies for Digital Accessibility
- The Purple Vest – Leave No One Behind
- Why I Invested in Getting the Certified Professional Accessibility Core Competencies (CPACC) Professional Certification
- Inclusive Procurement
- The Innovative Role of Private Sector in Promoting Disability Inclusion through National Digital Economies: The Best Practice of Barrier Break of India
For the detailed A11y Chats program, visit the A11y Chats Page.
For M-Enabling WebABLE.TV past years (2011-2022) selected recordings, please visit our webcasts & videos archive page.