The M-Enabling Summit is the annual conference and showcase of the Global Initiative for Inclusive Information and Communication Technologies (G3ict), held in Washington, DC, to promote accessible technologies and environments for persons with disabilities and older persons. The M-Enabling Summit has established itself as the leading global conference and showcase covering the fast-moving technology innovations that enable persons with disabilities and older persons to access digital content and services in new ways.
The demographic reality of more than one billion persons around the world living with a disability presents unprecedented accessibility challenges but also many opportunities for governments and the private sector alike.
The M-Enabling Summit offers a unique gathering of leading executives and accessibility professionals from Government, Industry, Education, and Advocacy Organizations from around the world to network and participate in plenary and specialized breakout sessions, as well as other special featured events.
Over the years, M-Enabling conferences have also been organized internationally (Europe, Russia, Australia) and virtually.
- M-Enabling Summit Inaugural edition, Washington, DC, 5-6 December 2011
- M-Enabling Kick off Global Briefing Tour @ FCC, Washington, DC, 4 June 2012
- M-Enabling Forum Italy @SMAU EXPO COMM Italia, Fiera Milano City, 18 October 2012
- M-Enabling Summit, Washington, DC, 6-7 June 2013
- M-Enabling Australasia 2013 with Telstra, ACCAN, Sidney, Australia, 14-15 August 2013
- M-Enabling Summit, Washington, DC, 9-10 June 2014
- M-Enabling Forum Russia @SVIAZ/EXPO COMM Russia, Moscow, 13 May 2015
- M-Enabling Summit, Washington, DC, 1-2 June 2015
- M-Enabling Summit, Washington, DC, 13-14 June 2016
- M-Enabling Summit, Washington, DC, 12-14 June 2017
- M-Enabling Forum @MWC Americas, Moscone Center, San Francisco, 12-14 September 2017
- M-Enabling Summit, Washington, DC, 11-13 June 2018
- M-Enabling Forum Europe @REHACARE, Messe Dusseldorf, Germany, 27 September 2018
- M-Enabling Summit, Washington, DC, 17-19 June 2019
- M-Enabling Forum Europe @REHACARE, Messe Dusseldorf, Germany, 19 September 2019
- M-Enabling Virtual Leadership Briefing, 15 September 2020
- M-Enabling Virtual Leadership Briefing, 21 April 2021
- M-Enabling Virtual Leadership Briefing, 22 June 2021
- M-Enabling Europe Virtual Leadership Briefing, 23 September 2021
- M-Enabling Summit, Washington, DC, 4-6 October 2021
- M-Enabling Forum DACH Virtual Leadership Briefing, 7 October 2021
- M-Enabling Summit, Washington, DC, 24-26 October 2022
To be continuedâ¦
About the Organizer:
G3ict â the Global Initiative for Inclusive Information and Communication Technologies â is an advocacy initiative launched in December 2006 in cooperation with the Secretariat for the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities at UNDESA. Its mission is to facilitate and support the implementation of the dispositions of the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD) promoting digital accessibility and Assistive Technologies. Participating organizations include industry, academia, the public sector and organizations representing persons with disabilities, and the International Association of Accessibility Professionals (IAAP), a division of G3ict.
For additional information please visit: www.g3ict.org