- The 2021 State of Digital Accessibility Report for Public Sector Organizations (Level Access, in collaboration with G3ict and IAAP)
- The 2020 State of Digital Accessibility Report (Level Access, in collaboration with G3ict and IAAP)
- G3ict-Knowbility Research Report: The Impact of Digital Accessibility Innovations on Users’ Experience (released at the 2019 M-Enabling Summit)
- Wayfindr – Accelerating the Adoption of Indoor Audio Navigation with a Standard User Interface
- Guide for Business on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, UN Global Compact-ILO, with the participation of G3ict
- G3ict and World Enabled web portal on Smart Cities for All
- G3ict web portal on Accessible ICT Procurement
- Tapping into Hidden Human Capital: How Leading Global Companies Improve their Bottom Line by Employing Persons with Disabilities
- CRPD Implementation: Promoting Global Digital Inclusion through ICT Procurement Policies & Accessibility Standards
- Internet of Things: New Promises for Persons with Disabilities.
- PhoneGap/Cordova: A Key to Apps Portability for All Users.
- Inclusive Financial Services for Persons with Disabilities: Global Trends in Accessibility Requirements.
- Model Policy for Inclusive ICTs in Education for Persons with Disabilities.
- Making Mobile Phones and Services Accessible for Persons with Disabilities
- Accessibility, Innovation and Sustainability at AT&T
- e-Accessibility Policy Handbook for Persons with Disabilities
- More publications
For more information:
- Udita Singh
Communications Manager, G3ict