Accommodation Services Available:
- The dedicated Accessibility Desk, located in the main lobby of the conference level close to the main registration desk, offers several services, including sighted conference guiding by volunteers and American Sign Language (ASL) interpretation during registration, breaks and Showcase Area visits.
- Volunteers and ASL interpreters will be identified by conference blue vests and badges.
- American Sign Language (ASL) interpretation will be provided in all plenary and breakout sessions.
- Real Time Captioning (CART) will be available in all sessions on screen and with URL for mobile or personal computer viewing.
- A hard copy printed Braille version of the conference agenda summary can be picked up at the Accessibility Desk if requested in advance at the time of registration.
- Braille Ready Format (BRF) summary file of the agenda and program for download and refreshable Braille usage.
- Assistive listening devices will be available in each conference room.
- The hotel has a designated service animal relief area – there is Green Space surrounding the building outside on the lobby level; additionally, watering stations on both the conference level and the lobby level will be available.
- Indoor Navigation System.
- Wi-Fi available throughout the conference location.
For more information: