Join us for the 2nd Annual Innovation Sprint
The M-Enabling Summit Innovation Sprint is a short deliberation program dedicated to generating innovative ideas and testing potential solutions to address specific accessibility challenges. This program is free to Registered M-Enabling Summit attendees and is being offered Virtually for free to anyone that registers below.
This year’s primary focus is on providing support for individuals with cognitive disabilities or those who identify as neurodiverse in the workplace. Creating an environment that embraces neurodiversity not only enhances employee well-being and job satisfaction but also fosters creativity, innovation, and improved team dynamics. Embracing diversity in all its forms is not just a moral imperative; it is a strategic advantage that drives productivity, promotes empathy, and strengthens our commitment to building a more equitable and progressive society.
Join Us! Register Today!
As an Innovation Sprint participant, you’ll play a pivotal role in crafting solutions that empower individuals of all abilities to fully participate in their workplaces with ease and confidence. Our Innovation Sprint offers a supportive and inclusive environment where your unique insights and experiences are treasured. You’ll collaborate with like-minded individuals who are passionate about making a difference and breaking barriers!
Virtual Attendance: To join the program virtually, all you need to do is register at 2023 Innovation Sprint Registration and you will gain access to the livestream.
The Innovation Sprint group will collaborate before and after the 2023 M-Enabling Summit, engaging in preparatory and follow-up activities to enhance the collaborative and hands-on session during the Summit.
Upon completing registration, you will be sent a calendar invite for the following sessions:
- 2023 Innovation Sprint Orientation: August 28, 2023, 11 am to 12 pm ET (virtual)
- Pre-Summit Session #1: September 7, 2023, 11 am to 12 pm ET (virtual)
- Pre-Summit Session #2: September 14, 2023, 11 am to 12 pm ET (virtual)
- Pre-Summit Session #3: September 21, 2023, 11 am to 12 pm ET (virtual)
- Pre-Summit Session #4: September 28, 2023, 11 am to 12 pm ET (virtual)
- M-Enabling Focus Group Session: October 10, 2023, 2:45 pm to 3:45 pm ET (in person paid registration, limited seating, or free virtual)
- M-Enabling Presentation Finding Session: October 11, 2023, 4:15 pm to 5:15 pm ET (in person paid registration, limited seating, or free virtual)
- 2023 Innovation Sprint Debrief: October 26, 2023, 11 am to 12 pm ET (virtual)
In-Person Attendance: Registered M-Enabling Summit attendees are welcome to join us live and in person in Studio A (limited seating). Register for the M-Enabling Summit.
Please note that live captioning will be available on all virtual meetings.
Innovation Sprint Co-Chairs
- Sue Cullen – Director of Universal Design and ICT Accessibility, Tech for All, Inc.
- David Fazio – President, Helix Opportunity
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding the Innovation Sprint.